PvP-UnDeaD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the PVP-UnDeaD forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
elmeheinr
My Modd app(Spirit) I_vote_lcapMy Modd app(Spirit) I_voting_barMy Modd app(Spirit) I_vote_rcap 
dedrayl
My Modd app(Spirit) I_vote_lcapMy Modd app(Spirit) I_voting_barMy Modd app(Spirit) I_vote_rcap 
Admin Birdman
kevin
spirit
ralle
Jessee
Delete my Acc
iz magics zi
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:30 am

My Modd app(Spirit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spirit

My Modd app(Spirit) Empty
PostSubject: My Modd app(Spirit)   My Modd app(Spirit) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Name:Spirit(i asked Ralle and he said its ok to put my ingame since i don't wanna use my real name)

In-game name:Spirit

Position:Normal player

What will you do for the server:i will make a better community and help out new users and be honest of what i did not accuse the ability of mods

Any extra information i need to know?i have been mod 3 times been promoted 2 twice from mod to admin been admin 2-3 times

Spirit afro afro
Back to top Go down
ralle

PostSubject: Re: My Modd app(Spirit)   My Modd app(Spirit) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 pm

good apply mate, me and jess gonna decide if we can use you Razz
Back to top Go down
kevin

kevin

PostSubject: Re: My Modd app(Spirit)   My Modd app(Spirit) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:00 am

good job king
Back to top Go down
https://pvp-u.forumotion.com
spirit

PostSubject: Re: My Modd app(Spirit)   My Modd app(Spirit) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Thanks Guys but Jessee has to get the server back online its been offline for quite some time (5 days i`ve been trying)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Modd app(Spirit)   My Modd app(Spirit) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Modd app(Spirit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvP-UnDeaD :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: